When considering whether liposuction is the right choice for addressing areas of stubborn fat, there are a vast array of techniques to choose from. SmartLipo laser liposuction is the most affordable, Smart Lipo recovery is the fastest, and results are easiest to maintain after this advanced laser liposuction procedure. Here are 3 facts about the real cost of SmartLipo to help you decide.
Real Cost of SmartLipo: Prices
Price is a huge factor for many patients looking to have liposuction. The challenge is to strike a fair balance between decent cost and in choosing an expert, quality, safe surgeon for your liposuction surgery.
At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery of New York, we perform the SmartLipo procedure using local anesthesia, light sedation and oral analgesics.
Here are some other ways that we work to reduce the cost of SmartLipo:
- The procedure is done in our own surgical centers. This eliminates expensive fees for using a local hospital facility.
- Local anesthesia is used. Local is less expensive than general anesthesia because an anesthesiologist does not need to be present.
- We slightly lower our surgeon’s fees to help further reduce the cost.
- Since local anesthesia is used, the procedure takes less time, thus lowering the surgeon’s fees because he is done faster.
- The procedure can be completed in about 60-90 minutes. Larger areas or multiple areas take about 2-3 hours total.
Smart Lipo Recovery: The Real Cost of Getting Better
Laser liposuction using SmartLipo is also less “costly” when it comes to getting better after your procedure. The real cost of Smart Lipo recovery is as follows:
- The laser fiber used in the SmartLipo cannula concentrates on fat cells only, leaving nerves and blood vessels alone.
- Because only fat cells are destroyed, there is less bleeding, reduced post operative bruising, and far less discomfort.
- Because the blood vessels and nerves are left alone there is less post operative swelling.
- Smart Lipo recovery time is only 2-3 days whereas traditional liposuction can take weeks of recovery.
- Patients do not have to deal with the post-recovery grogginess or nausea because general anesthesia is not used.
- Patients can get back to their exercise routines in about 2 weeks.
Cost of SmartLipo: Maintaining Your Results
The SmartLipo laser technology completely destroys and permanently removes unwanted fat cells from any trouble area of the body. Patients can opt to have areas treated such as the hips, thighs, abdomen, love handles, buttocks, waist, back, bra strap area, arms, neck, ankles, or knees. Here are some more points to consider:
- The cost of SmartLipo is low when you think about being able to lose stubborn areas of fat once and for all. Vow to work hard to keep those results!
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day to help flush out post-operative “gunk”, reduce swelling in the treated areas, and raise your metabolism.
- Make exercise a regular part of your daily routine at least 3-4 times a week.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies along with lean proteins. This will help you maintain your weight and new shape.
- Avoid processed foods with high fat, sugar, salt, and white flour. These are not true foods; they do not have nutritional value and are easily converted into stored fat.
- High sugar diets contribute to cellulite, so be moderate about your sugar intake.
In all, the cost of SmartLipo is far less than traditional liposuction for several reasons including being more affordable, Smart Lipo recovery is faster, and giving patients the ability to have permanent results with proper maintenance.
We hope this post has helped you to discover why SmartLipo is the ideal choice for liposuction. Feel free to get in touch with our Manhattan or Long Island office to schedule a free consultation today. We ofer evening and Saturday appointments for your convenience. Call us today at 631.499.1831 or 212.206.0023.