Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham has been very busy the last few years between writing a New York Times Bestseller as well as several adult books and “toys”. In our own blog, we’ve reported her various stages of plastic surgery transformations over the years.
But now, in a surprising twist, Farrah has expressed interest in someday becoming a plastic surgeon herself.
“Paging Dr. Farrah Abraham”
In an exclusive interview with the Inquisitr, Farrah revealed that her mindset used to be very narrow and that today she is more open to new ideas and being more than just one sided.
One of those “things” may be a career in plastic surgery. Though she is currently filming the show Teen Mom OG, she said in her recent interview that going back to school in about five years is a real possibility.
Often times, when someone has been traumatized by a particular experience or situation, they find peace and justice within themselves by helping others to avoid that same situation.
This may, in fact, be the case for Farrah considering her prior experience with botched plastic surgery. After her very public botched lip augmentation, she may be considering this career to help other women have a better experience under her care.
The lesson she said she learned from that experience was to do better research on potential surgeons in the future. We couldn’t agree more!
Finding the Best Plastic Surgeon in New York
Searching for the right plastic surgeon can feel like a daunting task when you don’t know what to look for. That’s where we can help. Take a look at this handy checklist and see if the doctor you’re considering measures up:
- Board Certified in Plastic Surgery
- Member of at least one reputable medical organization (ASAPS, ASPS, FACS, etc.)
- Privileges at a local hospital
- In good standing with the state medical board
- Has at least 5 years’ experience doing the procedure you’re interested in
- Has good online reviews from real patients
- Surgery will be done in an AAAHC accredited surgery center or in the hospital
- Before & after pictures show beautiful work
- Bedside manner is friendly, they enjoy answering your questions, and are knowledgeable about how to help you achieve your aesthetic goals
- They have an excellent safety record!!!
The plastic surgeons here at Advanced Cosmetic Surgery of New York meet all of the above requirements so you can feel confident in your choice from the first moment you pick up the phone.
Get a free consultation today to see if cosmetic surgery in Manhattan, NYC or Commack, Long Island is right for you. Our doctors will help you make the best decision based on your current situation and your aesthetic goals.
Call us today at (212) 206-0023 or (631) 499-1831.