For several years in a row, the Brazilian butt lift has gained popularity. Statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) proved this point.
In 2014, figures showed that buttock augmentation procedures increased by 86% from the year before. If that’s not enough, celebrity backsides have begun to get curvier, prompting more of us to want their look.
In a recent interview with Hollywood Life, Drs. Paul Nassif and Terry Dubrow commented on season two of their hit TV show on E!, Botched. They dove into all kinds of procedures, including the Brazilian butt lift.
Why This Procedure Is Booming
Aside from the aforementioned reason of wanting to be a celebrity lookalike, there are several other reasons why this procedure is rising in the ranks:
- Fat transfer buttock augmentation leaves virtually no scars.
- There are no incisions, save for the nearly imperceptible ones used during the liposuction phase.
- Liposuction allows patients to reshape other body parts.
- Fat transferred to the buttocks (especially from the abdomen and thighs) has an excellent survival rate.
- General anesthesia is unnecessary, making the procedure safer and less costly.
- Recovery after surgery is much faster and has fewer complications than when implants are used.
What the Botched Doctors Have to Say About the Brazilian Butt Lift
Both doctors endorse the fat transfer buttocks augmentation procedure because of the high survival rate of the transferred fat. Also, they comment that, “It works!”
They go on to advise patients to be sure to choose a highly experienced and thoroughly trained board certified plastic surgeon.
How to Find a Qualified Plastic or Cosmetic Surgeon in New York
You’ll also want to remember to look for the following:
- AAAHC Accredited Surgical Facility
- Excellent Reviews Online (Such as RealSelf.com)
- Beautiful Before & After Photos
- Patient, Caring, Warm, Bedside Manner
- Thorough Follow-Up Appointment Schedule Post-Op
- In Good Standing With The New York State Medical Board
At Advanced Cosmetic Surgery of New York, our team of highly-qualified plastic and cosmetic surgeons offer superior patient care, stunning results, and have successfully treated hundreds of patients.
Our surgeons have years of experience and are ready to help you get that look you’ve always wanted. Call our plastic surgery centers in NYC and Commack, Long Island for a free consultation today!