Your Mommy Makeover May Include:
Breast Surgery Procedures
- Breast Augmentation With Implants - restores volume and shape to the breasts through the placement of saline or silicone implants
- Breast Augmentation With Fat Transfer - restores volume and shape to the breasts through the injection of your own fat
- Breast Lift - restores the breasts to a more youthful and perky position on the chest
- Breast Reduction - removes excess breast tissue to make the breasts lighter and less pendulous
Body Contouring Procedures
- Tummy Tuck - rids the abdominal area of excess skin and stretch marks; also, tightens the abdominal muscles that may not have returned to their pre-pregnancy state
- Mini Tummy Tuck - focuses on the area beneath the navel
- Liposuction - addresses problem areas to give you a thinner, more contoured figure that best resembles your pre-baby body; reduces inches and gives you a more proportional shape
- Lower Body Lift - removes extra flaps of skin and fatty tissue that hangs from the lower body for an overall improved shape
The Mommy Makeover Procedure
What You Should Know about Mommy Makeover
We believe in educating you as much as possible so you can make informed decisions about your care. For example, it's important to understand the reality of recovering from mommy makeover surgery. You will not be able to bend, strain or lift heavy objects - including your children - for a certain amount of time after surgery (or else you could increase your risk of postoperative complications).
Therefore, it's crucial to employ the help of your spouse or another loved one for household chores and childcare. You need to concentrate on resting and relaxing as your body heals from plastic surgery.
Something else you should be aware of is the possibility of scarring. Our surgeons use techniques to conceal the incisions in inconspicuous places, but we cannot promise that you won't have any scarring. We will, however, recommend products to help minimize your scars. Also, they will fade significantly over time.
Finally, consider the timing of your mommy makeover carefully. Weight fluctuation and pregnancy can reverse the effects of your surgery. You should not plan to have any more children afterward. Breast surgery may affect breastfeeding, so in many cases it is best to wean your children before scheduling your mommy makeover. Our team can give you more information about these risks during your informational consultation.